Sunday, December 15, 2013

Recently Unearthed: Communist Daughter

I'm really just starting to know a little more about Communist Daughter and their music. Their sound is one of my weaknesses, so they instantly got my attention, but then, when I started to listen more I wasn't finding myself thrilled. Finally, I started just sampling a bunch of their random songs and hit Heart Attack from Lions & Lambs EP. Heart Attack really got my attention; it's different from some of the other songs. Then, once I went back and listened to more of the songs, I got more into it.

Molly and Johnny sound really good together.

You know I always try to share a video with you on my posts. I'm having trouble deciding which one to share.



If this doesn't do it for you, go their Facebook and listen to Heart Attack.
Check them out on Daytrotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment