Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Rambling Around Town: Stalk Baby Dino

Here's a little "contest" I made up a few months ago. This is a repost of the basic details. When I'm out and about, I'll tweet my approximate location. It's up to you to do the rest.

See if you can follow my tracks... I'm not getting a legal department involved, so let's try to just have fun and not be all whiny and picky about technical rules. 

Here's what I'm going to do:

I will post on Twitter the business or general location that I am leaving my tracks (@Clau_HMFIC). After doing so, I will leave my business card(s) somewhere at that location. The business card will have a secret word/phrase written on it. Example #BeepBopBoop

Follow me on Twitter to get the clue.
  • Find the business card.
  • Go to Twitter.
  • Tweet me, include secret word/phrase that is on the business card. (Example: Hey #beepbopboop @clau_HMFIC ...)
  • Sit back and relax.
  • One winner per secret word/phrase and you can only submit One secret word/phrase. So, if you find more than one business card, leave it for someone else and don't think 12 of you can send me the same secret word/phrase. First correct submission for each one according to the order they reach me on Twitter will be declared winner.

I will get in touch with you within a few days and you will get some kind of prize. (Yet to be determined, but I'll try to make it worth your while).

Please note, you will need to be willing to provide me with a mailing address. I will not use this for anything unsavory, such as mailing lists, fake craigslist ads, or the like. I will only use your address to send you the prize.

Don't freak out if it's a few days before I contact winners.



No comments:

Post a Comment